We are fully booked for 2020.
At Armentum you will have a home away from home at an affordable price of R6 800 per month. The accommodation is stylish, comfortable and conveniently close to campus and the Simonsrust Shopping Centre.
Safety is a priority for all students and their parents. With this in mind Armentum offers secure parking, 24-hour security, biometric access, CCTV monitoring and the building is surrounded by an electric fence.
Armentum offers 77 modern studio apartments to students at R6 800 per month, with quality finishes in a safe environment. All apartments are fitted with a kitchenette, en-suite bathroom and study worktop with floating shelves on the walls.
There is 3 communal living areas with DSTV, furnished lounges, dining rooms and fully fitted kitchens with microwaves and lockable cupboards for each student to store their own pots and pans. Laundry services are available on ground floor.
Armentum student housing has considerable safety measures in place. With secure parking, 24-hour security, CCTV monitoring and an electric fence, you will feel secure and at ease.
- Single bed with quality mattress
- 2.5m Study worktop with study chair
- Floating bookshelves and build-in cupboards
- En-suite bathroom with a shower, basin and a toilet
- The kitchenette is equipped with a fridge and microwave
- One parking bay is included in the rent
- Weekly cleaning of rooms and daily cleaning of communial areas
- Daily refuse removal
- Garden services
- 10 G WiFi
- Water and electricity is included in the rent
- Laundry services are free of charge
HOW TO RESERVE A ROOM –
STEP 1 – Sign & upload your documents
Once you have received the confirmation email as per Step 3, please ensure you do the following within one week from receiving your Booking Confirmation Letter:
- Review the Rental & Service agreement.
- Print the Signature Page of the Rental & Service agreement.
- Sign the Signature page of the Rental & Service agreement.
- Upload the signed page, and a copy of the ID of the contract holder, proof of residence (not older than 3 months) and a copy of the occupant’s student card or student acceptance letter together with a completed online application form. (see Step 2)
STEP 2 – Complete the online booking application for 2020.
An automated response email will be send to you.
STEP 3 – Send us your deposit
Please mail us your proof of payment of the deposit of R 15 000 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Initial breakage and booking deposit: R 13 600
- Admin Fee: R 1 400
STEP 4 – We will mail you
You will receive a confirmation email regarding your booking and the room allocated to you. The email will include an invoice of the annual rental fee.
STEP 5 – Pay the invoice
According to your choice of payment, your first rental invoice is payable by 6 January 2020.
Please use the reference on the invoice.